S.P.E.E.D. firmly believes that the difference is in the details. We are different from other programs because:
– We take the time to thoroughly assess what the athlete’s strengths, weaknesses, needs and goals are.
– We take pride in the amount of individualized attention and care we show during both assessments and training sessions and that we are truly focussed on the improvement of our athletes.
– All sessions have specific skills that are taught at the highest level, as well as clear examples and situations of how these skills are used in game situations.
– Our focus is always on the highest level of correct execution possible. We teach, correct, assist and re-teach until skills are mastered.
OFF THE ICE
–We design programs individualized to their not only their needs and goals, but also the most trainable
areas for the age and gender.
– We focus our programs around the Canadian Sport for Life Long Term Athlete Development Model (CS4L-LTAD), which outlines the guidelines for our Olympic Athlete Development Program.
– Even though we run small group sessions- each athlete works on their own individualized program, essentially creating multiple 1on1 session going on at the same time.